Wednesday 13 October 2010

Hi everyone!

It was really nice to meet you all last week. As you already know, my name is Nicola Barry. I am 22 years old and I am Irish :) I finished college last May. I studied Spanish and German and in the future, I would like to be a languages teacher. This is my first time working as a language assistant, but I am excited to help you all improve your English. I have visited Barcelona and Mallorca, but this is my first time living in Spain. I was nervous that I wasn't going to like Spanish food, but so far I really like eating chorizo and tortilla de patatas. My favourite food in Ireland is chicken curry. In my free time, I like to read, watch television and play sport. I am part of a Gaelic team in Ireland. I like to travel and one day, I hope to visit Australia. I look forward to getting to know you all over the next year.
Feel free to talk to me in English at any time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here, please.