Monday 18 October 2010

Hello!

My name is Laura Arriaza Granado. I´m 15 years old . I have got straight, long and dark hair, dark eyes and thick lips. I´m tall and slim . I´m very nervous, responsible and friendly.
I have got a brother, his name is Antonio, he is 10 years old. He is attractive, slim and tall. My mother´s name is Casti and my father´s name is Antonio.
My hobby is playing the guitar. I like listening to music, I love travelling, I love watching TV, I don´t mind reading and writing, I like playing with the computer and I love shopping.
My favourite color is pink, my favourite animal is cat. I love tennis and swimming. My favourite food is pasta.
Good Bye. =)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura,
    you did a really good job with your presentation. You hardly made any mistakes...Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post your comment here, please.